Smurfit Kappa has a system for documenting coordination of business activities of companies coming to its facilities. We have achieved real time data, greater efficiency for both the client company and for contractors and synchronisation between the data and the physical checkpoint tools (turnstiles, barriers, etc.) in order to verify that only authorised personnel can access the company's facilities.
- Parametrization/personalization: allows parametrization of the documentation to be requested from subcontractors according to the client's needs and requirements.
- Control of expiry dates: Documents are requested regularly and automatically, according to their validity periods.
- Monitoring of accesses: possibility of rapid checking of whether a worker can access a site or installation depending on documentation status (using colour-coding). If not, any documentation pending delivery and/or validation is displayed.
- Access to subcontractors: the application allows (limited) access to subcontractors, allowing them to enter the requested documents and register the workers who are going to carry out the work.
The aim is to provide a multidisciplinary team of professionals combining technical IT and management knowledge, experts in project management, quality regulations and process and risk management.
This Service is oriented towards helping and collaborating with the existing planning, strategy and systems innovation organisation, project heads and project managers, and other services related to the systems department, facilitating their work and providing support in activities, which although not critical to project results, are critical for establishing a business model based on a commitment to compliance with quality regulations in its information systems.
- Frees up technical staff from management tasks allowing them to use their skills more intensely, thus maximising the functional value of the internal leaders in each area.
- Information quality: systems constantly updated and ongoing review of the information associated with projects.
- Standardisation of working models and standardisation of reports.